Subsidy of housing : At the time of being selected as a beneficiary of the housing subsidy, you must bear in mind that some compensation funds provide the list of construction companies that have a house available to be acquired through the subsidy modality, there are other compensation funds that require that be the beneficiary himself who indicates which is the property to buy or that he locates a construction company that
✅ Sells the house for the value of the credit approved by the subsidies. 🙂
In the event that you are the one who has to look for a construction company, you should keep this information in mind, which will be of great help when choosing who to buy your home from.
See what to keep in mind when buying a new home through the housing subsidy program
Keep in mind that if you are going to buy a home from a construction company, you should know and investigate about it
Enter the information that you must handle if the construction company belongs to the subsidy program and is enrolled in the programs of the family compensation funds
The property that you are going to acquire must be free of mortgages, liens or liens.
🤑 That the person who sells the property is the rightful owner and has the registration of a certificate of freedom and tradition of the property. 🤓
In the event that you are going to acquire a new home, you must verify that the legal act of technical certification of occupancy is in the transfer deed
You must demand that the construction company that sells you the house send you the plans of the house that you are going to buy
💥Look at this is the procedure you must follow to buy a home 🔥
Even when you buy a home through the benefit of housing subsidies, you have to follow a series of procedures that are essential and indispensable for everyone who buys a home, these are the following:
1. The contract of sale is one of the mandatory requirements, it is through this document that a notary public makes the public certification of the purchase of the property, in this document the session of rights of the old owner to the new owner of the property is established .
2. From the moment that the property deed is formalized before the notary public, the property must be updated by paying taxes not only at the state level but also at the regional level.
3. Once this is done, the property registration must be done, this will be done depending on the area where the house is located
4. The cadastral alteration is necessary since the change of owner of the property must be notified in order for the new owner to keep the payments or contributions corresponding to the house up to date.
5. And finally the contracting of supplies, this must be done so that the billing of basic services are in the name of the new owner